- New methods get_validate_upload_form_class and get_validate_upload_form_kwargs on S3UploadFormView, to make the validation form easier to extend/override. Thanks Josh Crompton.
- Pass-through (the upload/redirect) and validate CSRF token when processing uploads.
- Prevent Dropzone ‘success’ styling until processing has also finished.
- A custom processed_key_generator can be passed to ValidateS3UploadForm instances.
- ValidateS3UploadForm now renames/relocates files during the processing of uploads.
- Support for setting Cache-Control header.
- Ensure other http header data is retained when updating key metadata.
- Ensure use of UTC when constructing expiration time for policy.
- Fixed bug when generating the form action url if the storage location was empty.
- Fix for typo in settigs.
- Better file handling.
- Added missing python-magic to setup.
- Fixed import typo in sphinx configuration.
- Initial alpha/development release.